The one and only "Chief Crawling Rock"

The one and only "Chief Crawling Rock"
If only all JEEPS were this sweet

Thursday, May 15, 2008

Jericks tonscils are finally gone!

Well I have not been able to find time to post anything because we have been taking care of Jerick. If you did not know he got his tonscils and adnoids out as well as tubes placed in his ears. He is such a trooper. He did so good while he was at the hospital, well except for the minor not swallowing his medicine. But all is well now that he is home.

6 comments:

Maddie said...

Yay Homer! I'm glad you started a blog! It is so fun. I'm glad Jerick is doing good! Crazy boy for not wanting to take his pain meds. He definitely is a trooper!

Karren said...

I'm impressed! With that adorable sone of yours you'll have lots of material for your blog. Maybe between you and Tiffany you can teach me how to become a blogger!!!

Karren said...

Or SON, whichever!! Where is the stupid spell check when you need it! Mom

Tiffany said...

How are the parents recovering? Glad you got the music figured out!

AJ said...

Hey! Welcome to the blogging world. It's the modern way to keep up with family.

Sorry to hear about Jerik's tonsils, but if they needed to be out, I am glad they are. Some docs make kids wait far too long and the kids keep getting sick.

I am looking forward to more posts and more pics from you!
Ang

Vicki said...

I'm glad I can get into your new blog, now if I can just get into Tiffany's I'll be a happy camper. Glad to hear you are doing well. When is the "bun" due and do you know what it is? Good to hear from you. Aunt Vicki