The one and only "Chief Crawling Rock"

The one and only "Chief Crawling Rock"
If only all JEEPS were this sweet

Wednesday, May 21, 2008

Mommy and Jerick


I know this is an older picture but I really like it and love pics of my beautiful wife and bright little boy. Whitney and I just got done looking at some pics on the computer and I seen this one so I decided I would add it to tonights blog posting. I hope everyone enjoys the baby thing I think it is pretty cool. By the way thanks for everyones comments I really didn't think I would get that many. Well So long!

5 comments:

Tiffany said...

I like the baby countdown but I really do think that Whitney should have some credit in there :) Love the picture I am glad you shared it with us. They are both gorgeous!

Karren said...

What a darling picture, I love it!! You guys make quite the good looking family, not that I'm the least bit prejudice!! Thanks for sharing.

Maddie said...

Keep posting more pictures! They are very cute! Jer is a cute little guy :)

Calvin said...

I'm throwing your link on my blog, hope that's ok. If you offend me can I fight back? I was reading your "first ever blog". I'm always up for a good down and dirty disagreement... bring it on! :)

Tiffany said...

Much Better :) Can I join the debate?