The one and only "Chief Crawling Rock"

The one and only "Chief Crawling Rock"
If only all JEEPS were this sweet

Monday, August 25, 2008

It's me lazy bones!!

Yet again no pics. Sorry. So I would try to explain to y'all that I was way busy and couldn't find time to post any blogging material, But that would be a lie. Fortunately for y'all I am blogging today. I recently ran the Hobblecreek 1/2 Marathon with Mike and Tiff, which was a peice of cake (not), and well we did pretty good I think for beginners. I unfortunatley ran out of gas right at the end and was a little disappointed, but finished and I was definitely proud of all of us. I will hopefully get some pics up soon. So that's probably enough chatter about me lets talk about my amazing wife and son. Whitney is now 30ish weeks and doing very good the baby is on track and kicking all the time. Jerick is growing up way too fast and is so bright. Well now that my A.D.D. is kicking in and I have totally lost track of where I was going with this post I am gonna sign out, Laters.
P.S. I forgot to mention we saw cuz Paige at the race Way to Go!

9 comments:

Tiffany said...

You did AMAZING 9.30min pace per mile is crazy when you are going 13 miles. Great job. Now next year we will have a time to beat!- (I like the new background)

Calvin said...

I am so happy to you post, I'm so proud, about posting, I mean good job on running a 1/2 marathon and all, but woo hoo you posted

Calvin said...

apparently I can't type, but woo hoo you posted

Karren said...

I LOVE the new background, looks much better. Congrats Homer on doing such a great job running! You trained hard and it certainly paid off, I'm so proud of you! I'm just sorry we didn't get there in time to cheer you in, you guys just finished too fast!!!!

The Astle Family said...

Congrats! You should be proud that you finished its very admirable. Good Job!

Haley said...

Yay for posting!!! I think it's awesome you did the half marathon so fast. Triathalon here we come!!!

Tiffany said...

Um..... Haley where have you been?


Time to so another one post :)

Tiffany said...

"DO" another one post I meant

cB2 and I have the same problem I guess

Calvin said...

Hey, Homer has been "tagged" on my blog, so he has to post since he is one of the few men out here