The one and only "Chief Crawling Rock"

The one and only "Chief Crawling Rock"
If only all JEEPS were this sweet

Thursday, September 11, 2008

Well I guess I have been tagged

So I have been tagged and must obey the rules.

Link to the person who tagged me.
http://egoandstuff.blogspot.com/

Six things most people don't know about me.

1. I laugh 90-95% of the time I drive over cattle guards.
2. I skipped the fifth grade.
3. I have never been to Disneyland.
4. I am an only child.
5. I don't know how to swim.
6. I play the guitar.

Now I must tag six people, and since I only have a handfull of people to tag this shouldn't be too difficult.

1. Tiffany
2. Haley
3. Callie
4. Landon
5. Maddie
6. Karren (Now she has to start a blog, He He He)

9 comments:

Calvin said...

Well done, cattle gaurds are great, do you ever intentionally dirve over those rumble strips that warn you that you are too close to the edge of the road?

Karren said...

Love your posts, keep them coimg! I'm just going to enjoy all of your blogs, thank you very much!

AJ said...

I learned a lot of new things from this!--like 6 new things. Let's go to Disneyland!

Kristen said...

I also have never been to Disneyland! Ok, I was 7 months old, so it doesn't count. So sorry about fifth grade. It was my favorite. You really missed out.

Haley said...

I'm totally up for a Disneyland trip. I guess your prego wife wouldn't be too up for it, eh? Seriously though, not knowing how to swim doesn't give you a good reason not to do the triathalon;) J/K

Annika said...

So how would you feel about teaching some guitar lessons to say a....six year old? Ahna-Maija is begging for a guitar for christmas.....

Tiffany said...

Love it! I will work on the tag if you post something new ;)

Todd & Cally Migliaccio said...

Homer,
You and Whitney have done a very good job on your blog, it is great!!!
Please keep us informed about the baby, can't wait to see the sweet thing.
Todd & Cally Migliaccio

Tiffany said...

You are alot more interesting then I am! I did finish it now time for you to do an update!