The one and only "Chief Crawling Rock"

The one and only "Chief Crawling Rock"
If only all JEEPS were this sweet

Saturday, March 21, 2009

No More Chief Crawlingrock!

Yes, that's right! We have sold our beloved Cheif Crawlingrock. Oh it was a sad day, just kidding! I am so happy to see the pile gone and not have to worry about it. And yes some poor guy really wanted it so we got more out of it than we bought it for. But don't you worry all the jeep lovers out there, we have since bought a 1993 jeep, its red and runs great. We can't wait to take it down to Moab and break her in. Homer has big plans for our tax return we'll just say that much! And no we will not be taking her down to Jeep Safari with us. I don't trust it that much yet! So Homer and I are trying to think of a new name for our blog, so any good suggestions are welcome. And sorry its been so long, between this and face book and my daughter being so sick its been hard to keep up!

1 comment:

Haley said...

Yo, Yo Mo--rills. J/K! I crack myself up! I'll have to think on this one for awhile.