The one and only "Chief Crawling Rock"

The one and only "Chief Crawling Rock"
If only all JEEPS were this sweet

Thursday, February 5, 2009

Remind me why we have trials again!

So this post is just me venting so if you don't want to hear it then stop reading now! This past weekend I found out that the reason of why my back hurts all the time, I have good ole kidney stones. I am going to see a urologist next week. And then if that wasn't enough I am having some baby blues. And all the moms know exactly what I am talking about. And then the night before last I was running down the stairs and my leg popped and turns out I tore some ligaments in my knee and have to see a orthopedic surgeon tomorrow. Please remind me why when things seem to go wrong everything possible goes wrong at the same time. So I am sorry if it sounds like I am whinning I just really needed to vent, and couldn't get the words out right. If this post makes no sense at all sorry I just needed to vent my feelings. Thanks for listening!

7 comments:

Haley said...

Sometimes it seems that as soon as we think we're done learning something, we get something else to learn. Know that we're all here to help you through whatever it is you're going through. That's what family's for!! Love ya!

Maddie said...

You seriously need to get a phone. We go 2 weeks without being able to chat, and you fall apart.. I hope things get better. We need to get together soon!

Karren said...

Hang in there, Grandma used to say, "it's always darkest before the dawn." We love you and we'll do anything we can!

Calvin said...

Ha Ha! (Just in case you weren't in the mood for sympathy)

The Astle Family said...

When it rains it pours. I'm not sure why it works out that way. You'll be stonger in the end, right?

The Astle Family said...

Oh... ask the doc for some prozac. It truly is a lifesaver!

Michael said...

Obviously the Lord is trying to teach you something....

Good luck trying to figure it out!