The one and only "Chief Crawling Rock"

The one and only "Chief Crawling Rock"
If only all JEEPS were this sweet

Wednesday, November 26, 2008

Things to be thankful for!!


Tis the season to think about all the things that we are truly greatful for. Lately Kennedy has been throwing up quite a lot so we took her in for some test to rule out Pyloric Stenosis, (where the stomach has a blockage and cannot digest food!) Thank goodness she does not have it. But we have found at that her intestines are positioned wrong and it could possibly need surgery to correct. But as of now she does not need surgery, so needless to say that is my number one thing to be thankful for this holiday season. I am thankful for my family and all my friends. They mean so much to me and have been such a wonderful support system. Through all the hard times in my life and the good times. My little Jerick has become quite curious about how to spell every thing. In the car he will ask how to spell whatever we pass. It gets so annoying but I am thankful for his ability to see and be a healthy little boy! My husband is a wonderful provider and an excellent dad. Even in the middle of the night he will get up with Jerick if he needs a book read to him. I love him with all my heart.

6 comments:

Tiffany said...

Ahhhhhh, so glad that Kennedy is okay. Love the post however, where was the shout out to your favorite sister? I guess I will just wait for a post all about me! Love ya :)

AJ said...

Glad you know what is going on with Kennedy. I am sure it's still a stressful time. Good luck to you guys!

The Astle Family said...

Kennedy sure is cute. It truly is a blessing that she is ok. Hang in there.

Karren said...

You've got such a sweet little family. I was thinking that if Kennedy had been born 30 years ago, we probably woulnd't have her with us, so very much to be thankful for!!

Landon said...

Tis' the season is right. You guys are awesome. Great job on the blessing last weekend and I was so proud of you both bearing your testimonies on Sunday. You guys are the best.

Annika said...

Isn't she just the cutest! I don't think I'll ever get over her hair! Give her a kiss for me!