The one and only "Chief Crawling Rock"

The one and only "Chief Crawling Rock"
If only all JEEPS were this sweet

Friday, January 16, 2009

Pop goes the poop!


Kennedy has a hard time going to the bathroom by herself so yes I was moving her legs up and down and side to side trying to help her go. BIG mistake as the picture shows. Yes that is indeed poop. It got all over the couch and stained my brand new shirt. As soon as she squirted all over me Homer was on the floor laughing. I don't remember a time that I have seen him laugh so hard. HA HA HA! Thats cause you weren't at the end of the dangerous "projectile poop!" All who have kids know exactly what I am talking about. I have never seen a baby poop so much and shoot so far! Any takers to change her next diaper come on over! And yes something so gross came out of such a cute little girl like her! The second picture was seconds before she fell off the couch. But that is an entirely different post!




6 comments:

Haley said...

Wow! That's some serious distance. Way to go Kennedy!

The Astle Family said...

I'm so sorry! I have worn poop many times myself, not that its something we want to admit to. Anyway I totally know how you feel.

Calvin said...

OK, that's just wrong

Karren said...

Wow, I'm impressed, a new post, even if it is about poop!!! And from such a little doll too!!! (both of you!)

Tiffany said...

I LOVED that you posted about this :) She is soooooo darling! However, I still will not be volunteering to change diapers.

AJ said...

The joys of motherhood :)

( PS I hope your leg gets better )